- External URL: http://gourmetspice.com/?redirectAmzASIN=B01AYKFJH4
- Listed: November 6, 2016 12:00 am
Japones chilies are an important ingredient in Sichuan cooking. Try them in stir fries, salsas and chutneys. These chiles are great for infused oils or added to breads, sauces and relishes. They can also be dry roasted and ground for an extra hot ground peppers
Search Amazon for El Molcajete Brand — Sourced From The Best Spice Houses We Could Find
Japones are also known as Hontaka, Santaka or Oriental style chile peppers. Though they’re native to Mexico and widely used in Latin American and Caribbean cuisine, they are extremely popular in Japan and China as well.
Japones Chiles Considered a hot chili and comes in at between 15,000 and 30,000 Scoville Heat Units
The Japones chili has a very clean and biting taste and the dried version has a more distinctive taste than the fresh as the drying process tends to intensify the flavor.
TAMPER EVIDENT RESEALABLE BAG – packaging for keeping chiles fresh
244 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 2315
Popular Ads Overall
- Koffee Kult Coffee Beans Colombia Huila – Highest Quality Delicious Organically Sourced Fair Trade – Whole Bean Coffee – Fresh Gourmet Aromatic Artisan Roasted (426 views)
- Kaffeine Koffee Premium Organic Roasted Whole Bean Specialty Gourmet Coffee (357 views)
- Moyishi Clear Glass Borosilicate Glass Teapot Tea Set & Infuser for loose tea or display tea,400ml (194 views)